An attempt at backporting 2.1.16 from Debian sid to Debian jessie

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sun Dec 11 12:15:40 CET 2016

I discovered I accidentally wasn't allowing public access to the
repository. I've fixed this and you can now download from:

https://gitlab.com/DigitalBrains1/alt-debian-gnupg2

The offending setting seemed to have been:

Feature Visibility
- Repository
  Push files to be stored in this project

Now I thought setting this to "Everyone" would allow anyone to push
files to the project, which seemed like a truly horrendous feature.
Apparently, it allows pushes/files to be visible?

Peter.