Strange behaviour (was: Re: Something strange with .. a specific Signature?)

Matthias Mansfeld m.mansfeld at mansfeld-elektronik.de
Sun Dec 11 11:56:20 CET 2016

On 11 Dec 2016 at 9:40, Stephan Beck wrote:

> Stephan Beck:
> > Hi Matthias,
> >
> > Matthias Mansfeld:
> >> Hello, maybe someone has similar effects or can give me a hint
> >> where to look. If not, it's OK...
> >>
> >> Windows 7 pro(64), GPGRelay 9.962 (a POP3/SMTP "proxy" or better
> >> local relay for GnuPG), GnuPG 1.4.18, Pegasus Mail 4.72de
> >>
> >> Based on something strange on my computer (blocked memory etc. up
> >> to explorer.exe freeze after some hours running) finally my GnuPG
> >> freezes >> GPGRelay freezes waiting for GnuPG >> my Mail client
> >> freezes waiting for GPGRelay, and the common is nearly always, it
> >> freezes mostly exactly during loading a signed mail from Stephan
> >> Beck.
> >
> > Well, I can't say that I feel honored by so many references to my
> > name, but have you checked that (I suspect compatibility of PGP
> > plugin and your PM version as a probable reason)

OK, sorry for that, I hope you are happier with the changed subject
:-)

> Matthias Mansfeld, could you resolve your problem or further track it
> down?

No, because it is not so reproducible that I can exactly say when
what happens. Sorry for my late answer....

I will answer the technical questions between the lines in your other
reply.

Regards
Matthias
--
Unsere Korrespondenz kann mitgelesen werden. Wollen Sie das
erschweren, mailen wir uns gerne mit (Open)PGP verschlüsselt.