Edit Context using PyGPGME

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 10 15:39:05 CET 2016

Hi Muri,

On Thursday 03 March 2016 at 09:59:42, Muri Nicanor wrote:
> i'm trying to edit a key using PyGPGME. I've written a short snipplet
> based on the tests in the PyGPGME package:
> https://share.riseup.net/#NqlNA3GiycVKuzxOJGEmHA (the test only sends
> 'quit' but the goal is to send a 'minimize').
> I get the error
>
> > gpgme.GpgmeError: (32, 1, u'General error')
>
> When trying to run the packaged tests of PyGPGME [0], this codeblock
> seems to work- does anybody see what might be the problem here?

> [0] https://github.com/rshk/pygpgme/blob/master/tests/test_editkey.py

you did see that each test case gets to run the setup and teardown
from  https://github.com/rshk/pygpgme/blob/master/tests/util.py
maybe that is the difference that you haven't done the proper setup
for your test.

Best,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner