how to configure default sign key for particular user?

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon May 9 22:17:43 CEST 2016

On 09/05/16 22:12, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> group peter=de500b3e
> group test=DCDFDFA4

Crap. I did it wrong. It was a bit silly of me to choose group names
that overlapped with the uid's! It doesn't work, I'm sorry.

Okay, then maybe group could be accepted for -u (since multiple -u are
allowed, it's not strange either). That would be a feature request.

Hope that helps more than my previous message :),

Peter.