configure warnings and errors upon ./configure for Pinentry v0.9.7

David Adamson davidadamson.md at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:40:42 CET 2016

I wasn't exactly methodical in my approach to resolve the issue but I
"think" what resolved my issue preventing me from generating keys was
following Stephan's suggestion of adding to .bashrc, which I had done
and was still getting the issue but tonight I added the lines to
.bashrc of root.

Or it could have been Peter's suggestion of rm trustdb.gpg.

Anyhow I have successfully generated pub and secret key.  I am getting
a gui pop up requesting I enter a passphrase when generating a key
which was not my initial goal but I'm glad to have something working
than nothing.

I have a feeling I'm not out of the woods quite yet but that's ok.  I
appreciate you guys helping me work through this gpg software.  I
still have lots of questions about what kind of questions I should
have but that will come.

David