I think that's a false dichotomy

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 5 17:46:27 CEST 2016

On 05-09-2016 0:45, Robert J. Hansen wrote:

>> Do I smell a little bit of a Stockholm syndrome here?
>
> The Stockholm syndrome is half-pop science and half-real.

I know what it is. You have obviously worked too much with those forces
in law enforcement that prefer that citizens can't keep any secrets from
them, and you are beginning to sympathise with them.

> So what you've just done
> is accused me of emotionally bonding with some of the worst evil in
> humanity.

I'm not _that_ fond of the police, but I would not yet call them "some
of the worst evil in humanity".

> You've been added to my killfile.  We won't be speaking again.

Long toes, eh? Fine with me, bye.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers