:-(( Re: smart card no longer works

Philip Jackson philip.jackson at nordnet.fr
Sun Sep 11 22:36:46 CEST 2016

On 11/09/16 19:49, Stephan Beck wrote:
> Which type of smartcard do you have? Which gnupg versions were installed
> on the the old system and with which of it did you generate keys?

The smartcard is a version2.0 made by ZeitControl and bought from
Kernel-concepts and used with a SCT3512 usb holder from SCM.

I bought it in or around August / September 2014 and installed it using
UbuntuStudio1404 LTS with gnupg 2.0.22.  The keys were generated in 2013
using the gnupg2 stuff in Windows 7 except for a couple of the sub keys
which were made on the card in October 2014.

I guess I'll have to dig in the archives and see if I can find records
of how I got it working back in 2014.

Philip