[paperkey] Always output "interrupt"

Damien Cassou damien at cassou.me
Wed Jun 20 17:28:00 CEST 2018

David Shaw <dshaw at jabberwocky.com> writes:
> Which version of paperkey is this?

both the version from source and from Fedora package are 1.5.

> If that doesn't resolve your problem, can you send me a sample secret
> key (not your real secret key, of course - just generate a dummy one)
> that exhibits the problem?  I'll make it work.

Please find attached the very secret key :-).

I got it using:

$ gpg2 --export-secret-key "FooBar" > /tmp/foo.key

if you need it, the passphrase is "iletaitunpetithomme1".

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill