Upload key to WKD from command line?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Feb 14 21:05:11 CET 2019

> gpg-wks-client: Warning: policy requires 'mailbox-only' - adding user
> id 'wolfgang.traylor at posteo.de'

> Or do I even need my secret primary key?

Right.  The primary key is required to create a new user id.  gpg tries
to be helpful there but it can't work for high security environments
with an offline primary key.  I would suggest that you create a second
user id with just the mail address on your other box with the primary
key.  Then gpg-wks-client has no need to create it of its own.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner