Speedo build of GnuPG v2.2.13 fails for me

murphy mac3iii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:29:26 CET 2019

Hi Ajax - For what it is worth I put up a github bash file that should
build the latest version of gpg using the fabulous speedo method in a
Debian based environment.  I ran this yesterday and it works on Ubuntu
18.04 and the latest Raspbian Stretch (Raspberry Pi OS based on Stretch).

https://github.com/sandyCH/gpg_build

I also noticed that the database had not been updated and chose to wait
until it was found and corrected.  It happens sometimes.  I hope you
find this useful!

murphy