Problems while joining/leaving this mailing list

Michael A. Yetto idmsdba at nycap.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 21:28:38 CET 2019

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 18:26:39 +0100
Ralph Seichter <abbot at monksofcool.net> writes, and having writ moves on:

>I have written to the list owners but did not receive a reply yet, and
>I also wonder if anybody else has experienced this:

>by sending email to gnupg-users-request at gnupg.org from each of this
>addresses. Firstly, I find it very irritating that messages to the
>mailing list robot are subjected to greylisting delay of at least one
>hour. Secondly, I have received two replies with different confirmation
>codes for each of my (un)subscription attempts -- four codes total.
>
>It seems to me that the mailing list robot is experiencing hiccups. Can
>anybody here confirm this?

When you sent mail to <gnupg-users-request at gnupg.org> what did you use
as the Subject?

Did you try the unsubscribe URL found in the "List-Unsubscribe:" header
of each email sent to the list?

Mike Yetto
--
"The hard but just rule is that if the ideas don't work, you must throw
them away. Don't waste any neurons on what doesn't work.  Devote those