user id question

john doe johndoe65534 at mail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:09:52 CET 2019

On 2/23/2019 4:34 PM, MFPA wrote:
> Hi
>

> On Saturday 23 February 2019 at 7:06:20 AM, in
> <mid:cbc92596-b276-8d99-245f-5ae384ba1ae5 at mail.com>, john doe wrote:-
>

>> Is it acceptable to have multiple 'user ID's with the
>> same address e-mail?
>
> Yes. It might be simpler to have a single UID containing only the
> email address and with neither form of your name.

Thank you everyone for your answers.

What I understand is that there is no clear convention.

Lets say that my first name 'abcdefgh' is and my short name is 'abcd',
based on this thread I'll use something like:

abcdefgh abcd LAST-NAME <E-MAIL>

Should I put the short name between '()' or quoates or is the above
example the best way forward?

Thanks again for the help/input.

--
John Doe