[Alpine-info] Native OpenPGP integration with Alpine

Eduardo Chappa alpine.chappa at gmx.com
Wed Mar 27 21:32:32 CET 2019

On Wed, 27 Mar 2019, Andrew Luke Nesbit wrote:

> I received many useful responses.  However I would like to explore
> options for native integration rather than using external filters.
>
> Does anybody know of any efforts to integrate OpenPGP _natively_ into
> Alpine?  Has anybody looked into this /at all/, or done anything like a
> code review to see if this is even feasible?

There was an effort to integrate OpenPGP into re-alpine. I know it was
unfinished code, I think that most of what is needed is in place, so I
would try to figure out what happened to that effort as a first approach
into concluding that effort.

If you need my assistance while working on this project, let me know. I'll
be glad to help.

--
Eduardo