keys.openpgp.org not sending confirmation email

Vincent Breitmoser look at my.amazin.horse
Tue Sep 17 17:35:22 CEST 2019

> Thus the current wording is sufficient and has served us well over the last 25
> years

If your statement here includes the "by convention contains an rfc2822
name-addr" part of the wording, please bring this opinion up on the openpgp-wg
thread.

The argument is being made (and I agree) that it's plain to see that
implementations neither emit user ids as rfc2822, nor parse them as such, by
convention or otherwise.  The spec is factually wrong and misleading for
implementors in this aspect, and should be updated to reflect reality.

 - V