In case you use OpenPGP on a smartphone ...

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Aug 10 01:38:57 CEST 2020

El día domingo, agosto 09, 2020 a las 10:06:13p. m. +0200, Stefan Claas escribió:

> > This article showed up today, when I did a Google search again:
> >
> > <https://tech.firstlook.media/how-to-defend-against-pegasus-nso-group-s-sophisticated-spyware>
> >
> > Trustworthy source.
>
> Mmmhhh, it is getting 'better and better' for smartphone users.
>
> https://www.androidauthority.com/government-tracking-apps-1145989/

One can use a Linux mobile phone running UBports.com (as I and all my family do)
or the upcoming Puri.sm L5 (as I pre-ordered in October 2017).

Stop whining, stand up and fight and protect yourself.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!