In case you use OpenPGP on a smartphone ...

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Mon Aug 10 09:07:51 CEST 2020

Matthias Apitz wrote:

> El día domingo, agosto 09, 2020 a las 10:06:13p. m. +0200, Stefan Claas escribió:
>
> > > This article showed up today, when I did a Google search again:
> > >
> > > <https://tech.firstlook.media/how-to-defend-against-pegasus-nso-group-s-sophisticated-spyware>
> > >
> > > Trustworthy source.
> >
> > Mmmhhh, it is getting 'better and better' for smartphone users.
> >
> > https://www.androidauthority.com/government-tracking-apps-1145989/
> >

> One can use a Linux mobile phone running UBports.com (as I and all my family do)
> or the upcoming Puri.sm L5 (as I pre-ordered in October 2017).

Yes, people gave me already (not from here of course) good advise for other OSs
which one can use. The question is how long will those OSs been unaffected ...

> Stop whining, stand up and fight and protect yourself.

I am not whining ... I only wanted to let the people know. Also very
interesting that only one person in this thread replied, besides you ...

Regards
Stefan

--
my 'hidden' service gopherhole: