In case you use OpenPGP on a smartphone ...

Ryan McGinnis ryan at digicana.com
Fri Aug 21 15:53:47 CEST 2020

Generally when something is "banned from Youtube" and the reason for the
ban wasn't that it was outright pornography, copyrighted content, or
illegal content, you can rest assured that the "banned video" is some
Grade A Prime Whackadoo McCrazy Bullshit and that you will become dumber
if you watch it.