Follow-up on L'Affaire Stallman

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Thu Apr 8 18:25:10 CEST 2021

This is solely my opinion.  But i have to say it now.

Robert J. Hansen wrote in
 <3e47e65a-790f-e323-7a0c-c14660cd27f2 at sixdemonbag.org>:
 |A few weeks have passed, and I figured a recap might be appropriate:
 |
 |     * FSF continues to support RMS

I have no opinion on that.  I do not know him, nor whatever.
I saw some code from him twenty years ago and did not like it :)
However, i did say in the past that i would allow him to travel by
airplane, if it would be me, which is much more than i allow
myself.  And i stand to this opinion.

 |     * FSFE has ended collaboration with FSF and GNU ("we see
 |       ourselves unable to collaborate both with the FSF and any
 |       other organisation in which Richard Stallman has a
 |       leading position")

The thing is that we live in a bigot world as gods and destroy
live without just any respect.  Most humans are very small minded
and go for "each cheap piece of meat" just "to sneak away with
it".  Really, i am bored, thus.  Sigh.  Anyhow.  In the western
world cruelty and abuse and anti-social behaviour rather has
become the norm, but everywhere you find that elder suppress the
younger.  Even more so if you _see_.

So to tear open the indolence and coldness with which especially
solvent white (but not only white) people perch upon exploitation
of all possible kinds, environment, finite resources, literally
billions of livestock, child and other sexual abuse can only be
a good thing.  The living conditions that our/the tremendous
military and economic terror generates.  All this nothing but
a shame, that hole is too dark and deep, yet it exists.

Quite the opposite, who does risk a saturated and comfortable life
in order to aid for something better, at times is called a hero.
Well i would not go that far here, Mr. Stallman is from or
directly descends from a generation which actually had a quite
good outcome of people who tried to make the white race better.
Unfortunately, without success. :(

Anyhow.  There are too many narrow-minded individuals who (due to
whatever shortcoming) are not capable to put things in the actual
context of actual life as it really is (imho).

 |     * GnuPG has clarified it's not part of GNU

Always has, hasn't it.  I look at that for hm a long time, and it
always was like that.

Thank you.  And have a nice day.

--steffen