Precompiled Windows-Binaries with Large-Secmem-Support

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sat Jan 2 22:58:31 CET 2021

> I know there are and have been fierce discussions about the useful
> length of RSA-Keys. I don't want to dive deeper into that, and I hope
> this special question has not been discussed recently:

If you're going to propose a change like that, you need to make a case
for it.

* Who currently is being harmed by not supporting RSA-16384?
* Why is RSA-16384 necessary for them?

"Because I think it would be cool" is a good answer if you're the one
writing the patch and volunteering to do long-term support of it.  All
other people need to be able to answer it.