WKD proper behavior on fetch error

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 11:37:35 CET 2021

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 11:18 AM Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, Mailvelope, for example is a Browser based add-on with WKD support.
> Mailvelope can be used with services like Gmail, so that you don't need a MUA.
>
> There is also now a competing product for Mailvelope, from IIRC, the
> United States,
> which I have forgot.
>
> Desireable, well, flexibilty so to speak, if you read my previous reply to raf.
>
> BTW. WKD *Web* Key Directory for *Web* pages ... ;-)

I just did a quick test and downloaded Firefox and installed Mailvelope,
created a test key pair with with a fictious email address and no Web Mail
Provider configured and WKD with Mailvelope and GitHub works, same
as sequoia-pgp. Quite superb and super easy to use.

https://ibb.co/Zm21wzk

P.S. Mailvelope is also supported by our BSI and audited.

Regards
Stefan