WKD proper behavior on fetch error

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 16:28:37 CET 2021

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 3:49 PM Ángel <angel at pgp.16bits.net> wrote:

[...]

sorry, but simply said I discovered now that a second major and trusted
contender, Mailvelope supported by BSI and audited, works also as
sequoia-pgp does. Werner and his (shrinking in numbers) supporters
should think now what do to, instead of defending something, that could
be improved. Try to see it this way, It does not hurt, I promise! :-)

I will try to find the US competitor for Mailvelope and test this as well.

P.S. Juergen, had been nice if you had posted your results with
the direct method.

Best regards
Stefan