WKD proper behavior on fetch error

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:05:05 CET 2021

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 4:28 PM Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 3:49 PM Ángel <angel at pgp.16bits.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> sorry, but simply said I discovered now that a second major and trusted
> contender, Mailvelope supported by BSI and audited, works also as
> sequoia-pgp does. Werner and his (shrinking in numbers) supporters
> should think now what do to, instead of defending something, that could
> be improved. Try to see it this way, It does not hurt, I promise! :-)
>
> I will try to find the US competitor for Mailvelope and test this as well.

Ok, found it. The name is flowcrypt, a browser add-on for Gmail and it
works there too. So now we have sequoia-pgp, Mailvelope and flowcrypt.

However flowcrypt sends immediately emails because the butten say there
encrypt,sign and send. I just wrote their support to consider to optionally
copy to the clipboard, so that users have the same option like Mailvelope
and I also refered to this thread here.

Regards
Stefan