WKD proper behavior on fetch error

Juergen Bruckner juergen at bruckner.email
Sun Jan 17 21:39:48 CET 2021

I can only agree with Andre's words.

And as far as Sequoia is concerned, Stefen's explanations only confirmed
that this is software that I definitely don't want to use.
Software that accepts an invalid digital certificate as correct, has no
place in an environment where security and confidentiality are concerned.
This is an  a b s o l u t e  NO-GO.

GnuPG doesn't have to change anything here.
The change MUST be made at Sequoia, preferably yesterday!

regards
Juergen