WKD proper behavior on fetch error

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 21:44:57 CET 2021

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 9:40 PM Juergen Bruckner via Gnupg-users
<gnupg-users at gnupg.org> wrote:

> I can only agree with Andre's words.

Perfectly fine for me if you take this route.

> And as far as Sequoia is concerned, Stefen's explanations only confirmed
> that this is software that I definitely don't want to use.

You don't have to, because we live in a free world.

> Software that accepts an invalid digital certificate as correct, has no
> place in an environment where security and confidentiality are concerned.
> This is an  a b s o l u t e  NO-GO.

You talking nonsense while not knowing!

> GnuPG doesn't have to change anything here.
> The change MUST be made at Sequoia, preferably yesterday!

Utterly nonsense, IMHO. sequoia-pgp, Mailvelope (supported by BSI
and *audited*) and flowcrypt do all work with github.io pages! And you
were not able to reply to me here if your WKD set-up for dummies worked
for you. So much for that part...

Regards
Stefan