Fundraising

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 05:26:44 CET 2021

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 3:20 AM Robert J. Hansen <rjh at sixdemonbag.org> wrote:

> > *Appologies* Robert for highjacking your thread!!!
>
> I have never understood why people apologize for doing something they
> know is wrong, and then do it anyway.  You could see that starting a new
> thread was appropriate; you know that starting a new thread is easy; you
> apologized for your inappropriate behavior; and then behaved
> inappropriately.  Your apology is not accepted, as it is clearly insincere.

Perfectly fine, that you don't accept my appology, which were honest of course.
And you can be rest assured that you and Andrew had then complained also
if I had done so.

> Further, in just the last month and change on this list you've hyped
> Bitcoin scams, poorly-designed password managers, sown wild confusion
> about TLS and WKD, and now you're trying to raise funds for politically
> controversial figures unrelated to GnuPG's mission.

I really like how you try to paint a picture of me. But everybody knows
what kind of character you are.

> I cannot be the only one here who has noticed your track record.  I urge
> you to think long and hard about it, and to turn yourself around.

I can only think of what kind of gentleman you are.

Try harder next time!

Best regards
Stefan