make check failed tests

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jan 22 10:13:04 CET 2021

Hi Mettodo,

Am Freitag 22 Januar 2021 07:02:34 schrieb mettodo:
> I do not exactly know what you ask for, let me know if this is not enough:
> - Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
> - gcc version 7.5.0
> - Attached text with failed checks

yes, this is a good start to get, so others are able to give you more
suggestions.

As far as I can see, it is all the same error:
symbol gpgrt_getcwd version GPG_ERROR_1.0 not defined in file
libgpg-error.so.0 with link time reference

Looks like you may need a newer version of libgpg-error (as far as I can see
gpgrt_getcwd was introduced with 1.27 of libgpg-error).
Did you build libgpg-error yourself? If so, what version?

The "configure" script should have complained, was it saying okay?

Best Regards,
Bernhard