RSS/Atom for the GnuPG blog?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jan 22 12:10:26 CET 2021

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 18:25, Vladimir Nikishkin said:

> But there seems to be no way to subscribe to it via standard Atom/RSS
> feed.
> Is this intentional? Or maybe I just haven't found the links?

I have simply not yet come around to implement it.  I got some code but
iirc, I was not sure whether to use RSS or Atom and forgot about it.  We
have an open bug, though: https://dev.gnupg.org/T3211 and I just raised
the priority.

New blog entries are rare, which needs to be addressed as well.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
* Free Assange and protect free journalism!
* Germany: Sign the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons!