Help with GPGME keylisting not listing signatures

John Scott jscott at posteo.net
Sat Jan 23 04:11:53 CET 2021

I'm having trouble writing a program using GPGME that is able to read the
signatures of keys from a file. I've ensured that GPGME_KEYLIST_MODE_SIGS is
specified and would appreciate additional eyeballs on it. I've tested it with
the Debian keyring which has many signatures and not had any luck.

The code is at https://salsa.debian.org/-/snippets/519 or can be cloned from
https://salsa.debian.org/snippets/519.git

I'm using GPGME 1.14.0-1+b2 on Debian Bullseye (testing) with GnuPG 2.2.20 and
libgcrypt 1.8.7.

Thanks!
John