make check failed tests

Ángel angel at pgp.16bits.net
Fri Jan 22 20:52:35 CET 2021

On 2021-01-22 at 17:59 +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > From what I understand I didn´t get any problem with GnuPG
> > "configure",
> > you can check the attached text.
>
> I'm at a loss here, too.
> Maybe the tests somehow get a different library?
> Does an
>  ldd ./t-stringhelp
> (in the right directory)
> give you any ideas about which libgpg-error library it takes?
>
> Best Regards,
> Bernhard

It is probably picking the system library, not the manually installed
libgpg-error (I assume a new one was installed as well?)

Try running
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$MYPREFIX/lib make check

where $MYPREFIX is the value of --prefix that you passed to ./configure
or /usr/local (the default) if not provided i.e.
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib make check

Regards

Ángel