How would you do that ...

Ryan McGinnis ryan at digicana.com
Sat May 8 00:45:38 CEST 2021

Alice is an idiot if she’s trying to defeat nation-state adversaries and be a thrifty shopper at the same time, but even so, in most places a laptop isn’t going to be cheaper than a cheap mobile phone.

You really want Alice to use some public library computer for some reason, but I am going to assume Alice isn’t a complete moron and would avoid this, given there are a hundred better options that won’t result in her genitals being shocked in some dingy government interrogation room.

If you have to use a laptop then, cool, grab an ISO of Debian, install it, find the nearest WiFi hotspot, make a free protonmail account, send an email.  Done.

-Ryan McGinnis
ryan at digicana.com
http://bigstormpicture.com
5C73 8727 EE58 786A 777C  4F1D B5AA 3FA3 486E D7AD