Error importing fetching key from wkd

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Thu Jun 2 02:43:07 CEST 2022

Konstantin Ryabitsev via Gnupg-users wrote:
> FYI, I also provide gnupg22-static and gnupg23-static packages that can be
> rebuilt and installed on RHEL 7+ (though I haven't tried on RHEL9):
>
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/icon/lfit/packages/
>
> They install into /opt and can be used directly as /opt/gnupg22/bin/gpg (and
> others).

Thanks Konstantin!

On EL8/9, I needed to disable the debugsource packages for a
sucessful build:

    %define _debugsource_template %{nil}

I only tested builds of gnupg23-static on EL8/9, but the
gnupg22-static package looks like it would need the same
treatment.

Of course, the difference in algorithm support between
upstream and EL8/9 is much smaller than it was on EL7.
(Here's to seeing the differences disappear entirely.)

--
Todd