(my) E-mail address not found by 'https://keys.openpgp.org'

Michael Meyer me at entrez.cc
Wed Mar 16 14:51:53 CET 2022

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 01:13:00PM +0100, Hubert Lombard wrote:
> Could the inversion of these 2 steps have had an impact on the fact
> that 'https://keys.openpgp.org/' does not find my e-mail address?
> On the other hand, it does find my
> E67C43563F94C4756557A483B2A8FF57185B13B0 key

Unlike most keyservers, keys.openpgp.org requires you verify your email
address before the key is available by email, but it can be searched by
fingerprint even without that (though it won't contain the email
information, iirc).  Since this sounds similar, it seems to me like you
may not have completed this verification step, or something went wrong
there.

- Michael