Seeking Assurance on Security and Memory Leaks in SuSE GnuPG

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Sat Oct 1 18:23:19 CEST 2022

Tony Lee wrote in
 <cc1fda36-77b5-7456-f20f-f73428d383a0 at gmail.com>:
 |On Aug 27 I submitted a query to this mailing list on the same Subject
 |The concept that no thought may be given within gpg to the protection of
 |passwords, and that deprecated cryptographic functions may be in use
 |(despite commands to the contrary), seems to me to be highly disturbing.

Highly disturbing to me are such poisoning emails like you write
continuously.  The software you talk about is classified to be
used by governments to some extend, and i rather have Werner and
his team work on improving this big software suite than answering
mails of stinking piles.
Just my one cent.

--steffen