Difference between versions--Question

K S lawisking at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:23:10 CET 2022

I decided to build 2.3.8 from source on my Hyper-V Ubuntu 22.04 VM. I
have never built software from source before but I think I got it done
successfully. Attached is screenshot of the gpg --version output.

I also used Scoop to install a Windows version to see if there was any
difference. See attached screenshot.

Question:
Why aren't those identical? I notice the source build has only
Uncompressed as an option.
Also the copyright is a little different.

Is there something I missed in my build?

Kevin Smith