libgcrypt clang asm configure issue.

Jacob Bachmeyer jcb62281 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:46:41 CET 2022

Dmytro Kovalov wrote:
> Hello Jacob ,
>
> Thanks for the fast response!
>
> So you mentioned the problem is in clang ATT compatibility. But could
> you please confirm the UAL supports ATT style , because I haven't
> found any information there.

UAL is ?

The key hint here for me was that you mentioned removing '%' from
register names; the use of '%' in that context is (as far as I know)
characteristic of "AT&T syntax" assembler, which the GNU assembler
generally supports, even for processors where the vendor assembler is
radically different.  (x86 is a good example, where GNU as has both AT&T
syntax and Intel syntax modes.)

-- Jacob