nmav at gnutls.org
Wed Jul 17 18:54:01 CEST 2002
I've released this morning gnutls 0.5.1.
This is mostly a bugfix release. The news are:
- Corrected the m4 macros which used <gnutls.h> instead of
- Documentation fixes
- Added gnutls_transport_set_ptr2() function, which accepts two
different pointers, to be used while receiving, and
while sending data.
- Semantic changes in gnutls_record_set_max_size(). The requested
size is now immediately enforced at the output buffers.
- gnutls_global_init_extra() now fails if the library versions do
- Fixes in client and server example programs. Null encryption can
be used in these programs, to assist in debuging.
- Fixes in zlib compression code.
mailto:nmav at gnutls.org
More information about the Gnutls-devel