[gnutls-devel] Nettle 3.0 merges count_high/count_low into 64-bit count in many cases

jpbion at jfwest.com jpbion at jfwest.com
Mon Jun 9 17:13:07 CEST 2014

Nikos -

Thank you for the reply. I am quite surprised at the choices of the
Nettle team. The projects in the GNU tool-chain should be friends, and I
cannot imagine a more important client of Nettle's then GNUTLS. To go
and remove compatibility with prior versions, and not even coordinate it
with their most important client just seems to be a poor decision from
the Nettle team, at least in my opinion.

-Joel