[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Add option to store all stapled OCSP responses to gnutls-cli (!1189)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Feb 5 21:13:35 CET 2020
Airtower created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1189
Project:Branches: airtower-luna/gnutls:wip-save-ocsp-multi to gnutls/gnutls:master
This is the second part of a fix for #904. I consider the feature itself complete, but there's no test yet, and I'd like some feedback on the patch, in particular:
* Is the change to `--save-ocsp` acceptable (always create the file, even if empty)? It makes using the same code for both `--save-ocsp` and the new ` --save-ocsp-multi` a simpler.
* @nmav, you suggested marking `--save-ocsp` as deprecated. The [Autogen documentation](https://www.gnu.org/software/autogen/manual/html_section/Option-Definitions.html#Common-Attributes) indicates that the `deprecated` flag is deprecated though, what's the preferred approach here?
* Is there any test already testing `gnutls-cli` with OCSP stapling that I could base a test on?
* [ ] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1189
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel