[Help-gnutls] ASN1 parsing problem - library version mismatch?

test test kennminitaus at yahoo.de
Wed Jul 11 13:30:57 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm using version 1.2.0 of GnuTLS on a debian machine
and during SSL setup for an application I use
"gnutls_certificate_set_x509_key_file" method.
Everything works fine, no error is returned if I
connect with any browser, but if I use same on a
different machine and compile it there (GnuTLS 1.6.1)
the method returns an ASN1 Parser problem for DER.
Since the certificate/key file which I use is
identical, I'm quite confused about this behaviour.

I already had a look at mailing list archives and also
at documentation (even changelog/release notes) but I
did not find any sign why this problem appears.
Please give me information regarding the same and also
any remedy to get rid of the problem

Thx in advance,
kennminitaus

      __________________________________  Alles was der Gesundheit und Entspannung dient. BE A BETTER MEDIZINMANN! www.yahoo.de/clever