[Help-gnutls] Re: trouble with OpenPGP DSA MPI extraction and OpenPGP private subkeys

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg-debian.org at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Apr 2 19:30:45 CEST 2008

On Wed 2008-04-02 06:05:29 -0400, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> A heads-up on the list is appreciated, there is no automatic
> notification from the trac.gnutls.org.

Can i help you get that set up somehow?  I administer a few trac sites
myself, and i'd be happy to advise or tweak it so it works for you.

What works for me on other trac instances (already in place on
trac.gnutls.org, actually) is just to subscribe my RSS feed reader to
the feed on the timeline page.

We could also subscribe the trac site to one of the GnuTLS mailing
lists so that changes get published that way.

#21 is *not* a regression compared to 2.2.x -- the function in
question (gnutls_openpgp_privkey_export_dsa_raw()) didn't even exist
in 2.2, afaict.

I haven't tested #22 against 2.2.x, but i seriously doubt it used to
be possible.  I wouldn't want to hold up the 2.4 release for either of
these issues.

Regards,

        --dkg