[Help-gnutls] GnuTLS with PHP or Python on windows

Ram G mydevforums at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:23:16 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your response. I have downloaded libcurl and currently
researching the various options but I have this question for you. I would
like to use GnuTLS for TLS communication without using certificates and use
pre-shared keys (DHE-PSK). Is it possible to set options to make GnuTLS to
behave in this way when I build libcurl with GnuTLS ?

Thanks in advance

Ramg