ssl connection issues

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Wed Sep 29 17:17:56 CEST 2010

On 09/29/2010 04:48 PM, Michael Blumenkrantz wrote:

> If that were the case, wouldn't it also fail when I have paused execution as I
> described previously?  Additionally, the only function that is sending data on
> that socket during that time is gnutls_handshake.

I can only speculate as I cannot reproduce the issue. If you think you
know how to reproduce it, check mini-egain example, and see whether you
can emulate the behavior you're seeing there.

To the point. As I see the problem is not on receiving. This happens
normally as I see from your log. Check with wireshark and other ways
that the send is occuring as it should.