How to compile GnuTLS examples using headers from custom build

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Mar 2 00:56:34 CET 2012

On Friday 02 March 2012 10:46:06 Peter Penzov wrote:
> I want to use headers from my custom build which is compiled in
> /opt/gnutls-3.0.8. and /usr/local/lib/libgnutls.so. Where I can find the
> header files into the gnutls build direcotry?
It depends on how you built it, but if the library was installed to
/usr/local/lib, then the headers are probably in /usr/local/include. If not,
re-run the installation and inspect the file / directory locations.

> How I can include them during compilation time?
The -I (upper case i) option to gcc will allow this. Consult the gcc manual
page for more details.

Brad