GPA toolbar and further improvements

Peter Gerwinski peter@gerwinski.de
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:17:25 +0200

Hello!

Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:

> in a personal communication with Peter Gerwinsky [...]
Gerwinski ~
> Ontop is a 'slick' user interface according to usual stuff normal
> users like to see. I know that this is a compromise in terms
> of usability.
That depends: As long as you can switch off the tool bar it does not hurt power users. ;-)
> However, I have added a nice toolbar to gpa. Icons needs to be developed
> still.

> A toolbar might be nice for the keyring management dialog as well (replacing
> the current buttons at the bottom). What do you think?
In any case, I want to keep the functionality of the buttons which allow you to do _everything_ with the keyboard without even touching the mouse. I do not object to a tool bar in addition, but we must not lose functionality.
> Who can develop the icons for gpa?
This evening I will meet a graphic designer. We will see ... Greetings, Peter