Problems compiling GPA

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Fri Nov 15 22:36:01 2002

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 18:06:49 +0100, Markus Gerwinski wrote:
> Miguel Coca wrote:
> > > On SuSE Linux 8.0, autogen.sh produces the following output:
> > I swear I'm beginning to hate all that "auto" stuff :-)
>=20
> Wonder why? ;-)

Maybe because it's not automatic at all :-)

> > > Question: Where is the macro directory I have to move the *.mp4 files=
 to?
> > > It's obviously _not_ my installation directory; I already tried that,
> > > without changing the error.
> > That should be done by aclocal (it adds all the files needed to your
> > aclocal.m4 file). Do you have it installed? Which version?
>=20
> Version 1.5.

The script tests for aclocal and automake 1.6 (I'm not really sure it needs
them). I just tried with aclocal 1.5 and it refused to run.

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but, are you sure you've got the right
sources? :-)

Cheers,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es