[issue118] kaddressbook reverts crypto settings

Bernhard Herzog aegypten-issues at intevation.de
Mon Mar 15 15:49:54 CET 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

In kaddressbook I can't set crypto settings if the "Contact Editor" extension
bar is active.  When I change the preferred protocol or set a preferred
encryption certificate it always reverts to "inline openpgp" and no selected
certificate or whatever was set before.  Sometimes It happens immediately,
sometimes it happens when I simply move the mouse, sometimes it happens when I
click somewhere (where it shouldn't have an effect).

It works when the "Contact Editor" extension bar is not activated and the
editing happens in a separate dialog.

assignedto: marc
messages: 530
nosy: bh, marc
priority: bug
status: unread
title: kaddressbook reverts crypto settings
topic: KAddressBook