PR 119 [was: Report about currently open gpgweb problem reports.]

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Fri, 23 May 2003 23:48:39 +0200

On Fri May 23 at 10:11 +0100, Noel D. Torres Ta=F1o wrote:

> to previous standards. I think actually can be safe to support HTML 4.01
> and CSS 1. I can't, for example, view some pages from my workplace.

There's no problem with HTML 4.01 since XHTML is just a more strict=20
revision.  IMHO, switching to HTML 4.01 would be as simple as changing=20
the HTML file header.

> The problem is not that specific browser, but the couple of old browsers
> all the world around. I can take care of that, if you want. I have some
> ideas to support them.

Go on and share them with us! ;-)

--=20
email: lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Jabber: lolo@linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/