GPGME API documentation licence question

Daniel Mueller daniel at danm.de
Fri Jul 10 00:50:19 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am currently working on a .NET binding library for GPGME. The number
of classes, methods etc. came to a point where documentation might be
useful.

Since the .NET library provides a subset of GPGME's API functions, the
documentation is nearly the same. There are only a few .NET specific
changes and additional information. I would like to ask you whether I
am allowed to copy & paste the relevant parts from GPGME's info pages
(API docs).

Inside gpgme's docs directory I found a file that announces the content
as GPLv3+, is that correct? Furthermore I found three different
authors (through the Changelog file):
	* Marcus Brinkmann  <xxx at g10code.de>
	* Moritz Schulte  <xxx at g10code.com>
	* Werner Koch  <xxx at g10code.com>

Would it be sufficient to place a COPYING file inside my doc
directory (Licence: GPLv3) and an AUTHORS file that contains the
origin? The .NET binding library[2] itself will be licenced as LGPL
v2.1.

Thank you,
Daniel

[1] http://www.danm.de/docs/gpgme-sharp/index.html
[2] http://www.danm.de/files/src/csharp/gpgme-sharp/

--
Daniel Mueller          http://www.danm.de
Berlin, Germany         OpenPGP: F9F982C1