GPGME API documentation licence question

Daniel Mueller daniel at danm.de
Fri Jul 10 22:05:26 CEST 2009

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:05:42 +0200 Werner Koch wrote:

> Right.  The AUTHORS files also states this:
>   License (software): LGPLv2.1+
>   License (manual): GPLv3+
> [..]
> Just add our copyright line from the texi file into
> your documentation.

Okay, will do so.

> BTW, we are interested in distributing language bindings as part of
> gpgme; see the lang/ directory.  Please let me know if you are
> interested.

Thanks for the info. But since I'm the only user/tester I wouldn't
call the .NET binding lib "mature" at the moment. Maybe this will
change when I start to replace the "To be added." lines in the
documentation with real content ;-)

bye,
Daniel

--
Daniel Mueller          http://www.danm.de
Berlin, Germany         OpenPGP: F9F982C1