gpgsm - "middle"-certificates

Daniel Kaminsky danielkaminsky at web.de
Tue Jul 10 10:47:49 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am able to sign and or encrpyt my mails. To do this, I have ordered an
demonstration certificate from GlobalSign. Their root certificate is
installed in most browsers and mail readers.
The problem I have, is that the "middle"-certificates, i.e. the certificates
in the chain between my user certificate and the root certificate, are not
sent along. This results in complaints about not being able to verify my
signature.
Is there any possibility to send these certificates along?
I use KMail (which uses Kleopatra) and gpgsm.
Thanks a lot in advance for any answer.

Regards, Daniel